BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Our Happy Day


Slideshow

Ryan & Allyson Litterer


Slideshow

Thursday, February 4, 2010

ok....

Ok So I know its been a long while since I have posted stuff on here, but I'm gonna do better! For this particular post I'm announcing to those you dont know yet that I have another blog. That blog is for my cake business that I have finally gotten to finalize! You will be able to keep up with what new cakes I have made and all the other excitement that comes along with it! The name of my business is Ally's World of Dainty Cakes. As of now my blog is still a work in progress. But stay tuned! allysdaintycakes.blogspot.com Im so excited for this journey!

1 comments:

Nancy Seaman said...

I noticed your new blog but when I went to look nothing was there yet. I am excited for you and will look again.