BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Our Happy Day


Slideshow

Ryan & Allyson Litterer


Slideshow

Thursday, April 16, 2009

So not cool.. well just a little




During the night, I woke up this morning wondering why is it so flippin' bright outside. And for those who know me I don't sleep very well while its bright. I then recall that Ryan said that it was suppose to snow tomorrow. Well that really happened during the night... Was I happy about this? Absolutely not! Its April! I want springtime. I'm really missing home right now with sunny/rainy weather, not this cold messy snow. So these are pictures that I took on my way to work. The picture that you can tell I'm in the car and on a clear road was on the freeway and if you look toward the middle and like a cm to the right of the left tree (I know sounds a little complicated) its a sign... completly covered. Ridiculous. I'm just praying and hoping the sun will be here to stay real soon. I know Aunt Carol your thinking well you still have more than we have but this is just my complaint ok!! Love ya!!

2 comments:

Nancy Seaman said...

Love the pretty new colors on the blog! The weather is one thing everyone is intitled to complaing about. Ours has been perfect all week. So perfect we officially opened the pool, though Jed and the girls are the only ones silly enough to jump in.

Carol said...

Well, actually this time you guys got more snow than we did. Waa hoo! We were supposed to get tons more, but somehow we were spared this time with not so much.