BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Our Happy Day


Slideshow

Ryan & Allyson Litterer


Slideshow

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our Fun Times

So Ryan and I started our two week vacation with Ryan being sick. We were planning on leaving on the Saturday before Christmas but Ryan couldn't and didn't want to move. So we set out on our journey to California (a wonderful 9 hour drive) Sunday morning. Ryan was feeling a little better but not excellent. We finally made it to Kathy & Chucks after lots of traffic, it was crazy. Ryan was still sick that night just trying to take it easy. Monday was a good day as far as him feeling better until later that night I got sick. I was getting really worried cause I didn't want my sickness to last as long as his did since we were to attend the temple to get our endowments done the next day. Well Tuesday I woke up feeling great and was excited to go to the temple. We got our endowments done at the Redlands temple. It was a neat and spiritual experience. Ryan was unfortunately lost a lot of the time but the temple workers were very helpful in making this a good experience for me. After words the Litterer family all went out to eat at a really good Mexican restaurant called El Torreto. It was excellent Mexican food! Christmas was good and fun. Day after Christmas had to go pick up the rents in San Diego and spend a little time with them until Ryan and I had to part from one another since the rule is that the bride and groom can't see each other the night before the wedding. WEDDING DAY!! Started at 4 o'clock in the morning. My hair and make-up were done just so perfectly, I couldn't have asked for anything better... Thanks Sabrina!! Upon arriving to the temple it was just becoming more and more exciting. I was in awe as to how beautiful the temple was and that we finally made it. The Ceremony was great. I loved having Ryan one side of me and my Dad on the other. I think I did more crying during our Endowment session than I did at the ceremony, but bless my Dad's heart he probably did enough crying for the both of us. Love you Daddy!! Picture taking was fun, but I wished that I could have gotten more. Im excited to see how they turned out. The open house was a huge hit and was a lot of fun. The Reception wasn't what I expected, but thats what I get for having it on New Year's Day and in the middle of a Georgia bowl game. But I apprecitated all the effort that went into making it beautiful. Thanks everyone!!! After the reception off to Disney World!! It was alot of fun but it was somewhat packed. We went to every park. I think that our favorite park was the Magic Kingdom. We got to hit every ride we wanted and maybe more than once!! Unfortuantely I got the book about the hidden Mickeys on the last day so I found a few but I wanted more time dang it... maybe next time. After our fun time in Disney, it was time to head on back to reality... not so fun. Ryan and I are loving married life but dont like that we dont get to see as much time together. Ryan wakes up at 7:45 to get ready for school and has school til 11ish. I have work at Chick-fil-a at 11:30 until 2. Ryan and I have work at 3. Ryan has school in the evenings on Wednesdays and Fridays and the others he works until 9ish, and me with my other job sometimes I dont get off until 10, 11, 12... who knows really when. So the weekends are nice, real nice!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Sorry we didn't get to make it to any of your wedding festivities, but I heard about the doings in Tifton and everyone said it was lovely. Good luck you two!

(BTW...you might want to correct the spelling of "beginning"). Being married and in love sometimes can give you serious brain freeze!

Unknown said...

Thanks Aunt Carol I really do suck at spelling... Hope Uncle Joe is doing well

Carol said...

No problem...glad I could help. Hope to see you soon.