BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Our Happy Day


Slideshow

Ryan & Allyson Litterer


Slideshow

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kitchen Times

So as being an newly married woman I wanna take care of my husband. I find myself not wanting to do anything but be home and make our pig stye a home for us. All I do at work is look at recipes and finding yummy stuff to make for us. This past Sunday... the only day that I get to cook for us... I made ham fried rice and made confetti cake for desert. It was very good!! I just wanna be in the dang kitchen and cook all the time. I come home at 11 and tell Ryan I wanna make cookies... who does that. I just wish that I could have more time to be a wife instead of working two jobs!!!

5 comments:

Nancy Seaman said...

Would you like a copy of the reunion cookbook? Aunt Rachel's mac and cheese, G-mom's chocolate cake, etc? I too, could spend my waking hours in the kitchen. That is why I love my new double ovens.

Unknown said...

I WOULD LOVE IT!!!! Thanks Aunt Nancy

Nancy Seaman said...

I will put you on the list. If you want it mailed give me an address.

Unknown said...

472 N. 50 E.
Orem, UT 84057

lindsay gwynn walton said...

um so I have an idea...when you and I go to "work"...we will really meet at a secret kitchen and cook all day. hahaha but really, I'm EXACTLY like that. I read recipes like a book! :)