BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Our Happy Day


Slideshow

Ryan & Allyson Litterer


Slideshow

Monday, December 1, 2008

Here I Am

Yes guys here i am into the blogging world. Everyone has been like Allyson you need to get a blog so that we can keep up with you. Ok so here you go guys! As of today I have 26 more days until I am no longer Allyson Cattell, and I am sooo excited. These past 8 months have been a long time for an engagement but its been a fun adventure. Our Thanksgiving was fun but I sure did miss my family at this time. But im sure they are doing just fine without me Haha. This past Friday I had a bridal shower and it didnt really go like how i wanted it to go. I thought that i was gonna have a good amount of people show up but I only had two girls show up. It was a little disappointing. On the bright side this Saturday is a Christmas party for one of my jobs. Im excited like its one of those big shin-digs where you have dinner and they give away prizes and stuff. This is BIG!!

0 comments: