BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Our Happy Day


Slideshow

Ryan & Allyson Litterer


Slideshow

Sunday, December 7, 2008

An Upcoming Adventure

20 more days left!!! Speaking of getting married Ryan and I had our Stake President interview today and man was it a spiritual experience. You know me when something spiritual happens I'm such a cry baby. The Stake President shared some very insightful things with us and I'm glad that
he did. I know that there will be hard times for me and Ryan but I do know that everything will work out like its suppose to, as long as we do what the Lord wants us to do and we have each other working at it together. I'm excited for the adventure that awaits us.

1 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

Hey girl! You should tell people that you have your blog going! I had no idea. :P